What is Earth Language (EL)?
- EL is a common auxiliary way of thinking and communication method that
aims at the vibrant sustainability of global society.
Humans think in language. Since the primitive age, people have nurtured
language with culture and thought through words. The culture created by
climate and people's experiences are diverse all over the world. The
position, direction, and character of the central axis of traditional
Because of the deep-rooted tradition, each center axis can not be given
over to others, and the battles and wars have never stopped.
- What if we all had two axes of thought as an ellipse?
- One is the axis of each traditional culture, and the second is the
common axis which is based on the order of the universe. If people are
using "elliptical thinking" with the two-axes, two centrality
become popular, it will open up a tolerant world in which everyone is
equally connected by the common axis and diversity is accepted while
maintaining the axis of locality and individuality.
Humans have survived by balancing with both hands and feet. In terms of
thinking, if you have multiple axes, you could stabilize yourself and
the whole society will also go toward harmony.
EL is a concrete plan for the auxiliary language that should be the
second axis of "Elliptical Thinking."
Differences between Earth Language and traditional languages
- EL is useful to supplement the transmission elements that are not
possible with traditional languages. Therefore, it does not mean
anything if the system is in the same way as one of the traditional
languages like other artificial languages in the past.
The following three items are important to work as the real Earth
1. Work as an objective standard for images, mediating between
- As a standard measure, the system shouldn't be easily changed. Our
universe is made up of immutable elements, whether visible or invisible.
The universe is constantly changing, but the changes are caused by
differences in the way immutable elements are connected. The EL system
is learned in this universe (earth nature). We will continue to capture
all things by symbols of universal and immutable elements for humans and
changes of their connection.
The words of the voice disappear as soon as they are uttered, but the
visual "shape" is kept for a long time. In contrast to traditional
languages based on phonetic symbols and culture, the EL system remains
universally unchanged by being based on the "shape" of the visual symbol
(character) and the order of the earth's nature. (The image of 70 EL bases)
2. Even if EL becomes popular, it does not break any traditional
languages, and coexists while growing up together
- An EL symbol has a syllable name, which can also be used to convey
symbols. However, if you read the contents of the symbol directly in
your mother language, you can use it as an extension of your mother
language. And even if EL becomes popular, there is no worry of losing
each mother language.
- The basic symbol of EL is a simple form of the energy of the meaning
or a hieroglyphic character. Simplified picture-like characters, such as
"tree, grass, flower, hand, foot, and face" can help young children
learn their mother language.
If children in the world shared the same memory of the picture-like
characters, it would be a little window opening on the walls between
different peoples. As they grow up, they may want to take their hands to
enhance EL even more.
characters . Illustrated
3. Help thinking and communication with new features that are not
available in traditional languages
3-1 The ability to organize information
- At present, excessive increases in the amount of information and
vocabularies make it difficult to see the overall picture and
relationships in the world.
- In the EL plan of the structure which learns from nature, the
character itself shows the connection of the main elements of a meaning,
and develops while organizing information. (Base-overlays in EL)
There are also reasonable ways of shortening expressions and are
prepared to create special symbols such as logos and ciphers that
distinguish them from general characters personally. (Usages of EL brackets)
3-2 Scientific phonetic transcription
- Currently, no traditional language can satisfy all of the sounds of
every human language. Therefore, even proper nouns can be difficult to
convey between different cultures.
- EL symbols are usually used as ideographs, but transmission also
requires speech notation, such as names. Therefore, EL also has a
phonetic system that distinguishes vocal sounds at the same level as the
International Phonetic Alphabet but with fewer symbols and in a more
easily understandable way, by partially turning the function from
ideographs to phonetics. (EL
- This system helps to unify the pronunciation of a proper noun into the
original way, to teach pronunciation in foreign languages, and also to
create a vocal art.
3-3 Switchable to various transmission methods corresponding
to differences in physical abilities and environments
- Current sign language and Braille are different for each country. Even
if you learn a foreign language, you can't use its sign language and
Braille without newly remembering them forevermore.
- The shape of the basic EL symbol assumed to be used as overlay is very
simple. Therefore, as long as you have basic knowledge of EL, you can
quickly choose the best communication way to suit the situation, such as
making the symbol shape with a hand or whole body, writing a symbol in
the other's palm to convey it to his sense of touch, pronouncing the
name of the symbol, and showing it with its font number or ASCII.
"Hello" hand-sign in EL:
details of "hello")
- EL is trying to bring the world where we can communicate no matter
where and when it happens.
3-4 Stimulating creativity
- Creation is born with a new combination of immutable elements. The EL
bases overlay system can accidentally find a new concept and it might
bring up an unexpected creation.
- Compact expressions and hieroglyphs make writing on maps and
brain-maps cleaner, stronger and easier to see, and empower
international collaboration and advertising.
- The global distribution of EL takes time, but as we foster and
interact together, we will notice differences in the axis of culture and
respect each other to advance understanding.
When people raise something together, they usually try to open their
mind. It is the first step to connect the world into one.